Thursday, May 18, 2006

The weekend of the 20th



This week is filled with joint compound. We have been getting this bathroom done as fast as we can to move on to the next project. Things are moving so fast these days I'm so happy! We should be able to do the final coat of compound today and sand it to put the primer on tonight. I'm doing the final coat before I go to work, Joe will sand it and then I'll get in and paint. One things for sure; working in small areas really tests your relationship, LOL! We will do just fine!

This weekend should be fun. Joe's buddies Neal & Justin are coming out to demo the upstairs hallway. Now, as excited as I am to have this happen I just want to cry thinking of all the dust and what a mess it will be. That's why Ange and I (Neals wife and one of my bridesmaids) will be out looking for deals and be back in enough time to ensure the ham will be ready to feed the men, LOL! We have come across the best deals so I can't wait, I hope it's sunny.

Anyway, I'll post pictures of the bathroom once we get it painted. We are doing Benjamin Moore Arizona Tan as the color. Tile was picked last night and I order it today. There is a possibility that will happen this weekend too!!! Big movements over here!!

No comments: