Here's a snap shot of our dining room. We did a textured glaze over a yellow and I just LOVE it!!! I can't find the before pictures now so you just get to see one of the finished. I really need to leave for work!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kell: Looks great! I'd like to see you add a before picture. Love you.
My husband Joey & I have been on a journey to better health for a few years now. After the birth of our daughter that passion grew. Now that we're up to two kids and another on the way we try to work on that more and more. I am writing to share our knowledge about nutrition and living a heartfelt lifestyle with you. This means it could be a post about just about anything. I always have a lot on my mind and this is a perfect way to get it out there and to hold us accountable for our eating and exercising habits.
Joey might show up sometime to post his thoughts but he we'll have to see.
4 comments:
Kell:
Looks great! I'd like to see you add a before picture. Love you.
Post a Comment