Tuesday, May 30, 2006

5/29/06 -- Can't we even shower easily anymore...



Well this house has been full of firsts for both Joe and I... First summer we didn't immediately crank up the AC b/c this time we have to pay for it... First time Joe has ever plummed... first time we have ever had to potty train the family dog on our own... and first time we have totally rigged the shower in hopes of getting enough pressure to wash off the soap.

Eddie stopped by on Monday and he and Joe got drywall so that can start on the hallway and they installed the dishwasher (which we can't get to work). When the day's work was over all we wanted to do was take a shower. Poor Joey went up and tried, but the spout started shooting water EVERYWHERE and hardly anything was coming from the top. Joe had already been to Menards 2 times earlier and since he was now standing in just his towel cursing like Randy at the shower while he tried to take it apart I got to make this trip up on my own.

In the past two weeks I have now stumpped the pluming department @ Menards twice. My first attempt just bringing up the part FAILED miserably. They closed at 6 o'clock and it was 5:46 pm when I got back from my first trip so I quick took some pictures and jumpped back in the car. I ended up getting the parts I needed and we can shower. The funniest thing is that Joe was rigged it up for his shower so I took a picture of that too...

1 comment:

CMR/RIZ said...

You have to pay for the electricity, oh no! How unfair is that. Next you'll be telling us you actually turn off a light or TV when you're not using them.