Sunday, May 03, 2009

Arrival to AK and Flattop Mountain (5/3-4/09)

At last our long awaited trip to Alaska is here!
Sunrise over the Chugach Mountains. On my way home from taking Jennie to work
Joey and I discovered an overlook - here's what the map says you should see
and this is the actual view
Map view
Actual View
Map...
Actual
Heading up to Flattop Mountain
Flattop
Jennie & I up on top of the trail...
The view
Joey checkin out the view
The view of the Cook Inlet (?)
Joey
I love Jennie's hair!
I can see you!
Family!
Starting the trek back down...
The entire trail was covered in packed down snow still. I guess when you get like 9' it takes longer to melt, LOL!


We have a monk on a mountain!
Joey & Jennie at another part of Flattop
We had such a beautiful day!

No comments: