Monday, July 28, 2008

Lake County Fair (7/25/08)

This past weekend the Lake County Fair was in town so Joey, Sarah, and I all went! It's Sarah's favorite fair in the whole world so we try to make it over to see it! So much good food! We learned a very good lesson this year... we are NOT 16 anymore. You should eat food AFTER you go on the carnival rides - never before!
Sarah & I on the umbrella ride she wanted to go on SO BAD!
Then we get up there and she wasn't so sure she wanted to be on it! I was not allowed to swing my feet because she was afraid of tipping over, LOL! It was fun!
All three of us went on the "Tornado" ride. It was a spinning ride where your individual pod spun too!
Me Spinning!
Sarah spinning...
Joey starting to feel sick, LOL!
We had a great time! Took us a while to find the car when we were done but we had a great time!

No comments: