Concert in the Square (6/25/08)
Woodstock puts on concerts in the town Square every Wednesday night for a few months during the summer and we were able to make it to one of them. It was a first for everyone and it was really nice!
Heading up to the square from our house!
What a look she's giving me - sheesh! She was trying to hide her face so I just put the camera up high and this is what I got!
M being Silly!
What a goof!
I LOVE the face B is giving J - this one has an ATTITUDE! I love her to pieces! 
Mollie & Momma Pip
The center of the square looks like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting. Families on blankets and chairs all gathered together; it was so cool! You can see the band too playing in the gazebo.
B LOVED the sprinkles on the cookies we got! She didn't want the cookie - just the sprinkles.
It was Dairy Night so they had cows there for the kids to petThanks for joining me Mollie, I hope we can get to more next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment