Saturday, April 12, 2008

UPDATE!

Our ladder has been returned! Thanks to Carol & Randy who brought it back to us last weekend! Sorry I haven't updated in a while - it's been busy!

Today (4/12/08) we finished up the demo for real 100% this time. We needed to finish up around the doorways but were waiting for the rest of the really dusty things to be done first. We had the double plastic up around the door and didn't want to take it down until we absolutely had to.

Also today Joey finished up all of the electric work that needed to be done. It's great to have lights in there again... unfortunately now we can't use the "can't see anymore... Time to quit" excuse. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, LOL!

We got the insulation up as much as we could, we are short a few pieces and were grateful b/c we were ready to quit for the night anyway.

It's been a long and crazy day - more to come later when I have a chance. Joey just got out of the shower and I'm dying to jump in!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how much we appreciate the little things we usually take for granted when we've had to do without them for a while. It's all going to feel like progress from now on. You guys have been so productive. I love you both!!