Kitchen Update! (3/31/08)
Sunday marked the last day with my kitchen... tear! NOT! I'm so excited to get my NEW and improved Kitchen! It will be SO MUCH better than this stupid one! Sunday after Joey got home from work we moved the refrigerator out of the kitchen and took out a few more cabinets!
Grizzly took the opportunity to explore every nook & Cranny of the old kitchen before she's not allowed in there anymore!
Joey started hitting walls and kicking cabinets around so I had to get in quick to take some pictures!
That spot covered with the ugliest wall paper known to man is where the fridge used to be!UGLY!
Here's our temporary kitchen set up in the dining room for now. We should be ok...
I can't wait to have this all done - cooking on the grill in the rain SUCKS! Thankfully I have some burners (Thanks Mom& Freecycle) that I can set up so I can do some cooking inside on my table (thanks Dad). That along with the microwave, the grill/griddle I have and our toaster oven we should survive just fine... I HOPE!
The dumpster gets delivered on Thursday and we have it for 6 weeks - I'm HOPING we can have it all done by that time! The cabinets come in on April 5th and now that I think of it I need to check on our tile - it should be in too!
Anyone who wants to come help demo this place or help drywall or tape is MORE than welcome to come on by! I'll cook what I can for you as a Thanks, LOL!
1 comment:
Wow. That looks like a huge project! I'll see what our schedule is over the next few weeks, Steve is really handy, to lend a hand.
Post a Comment