Chicago Rush Home Opener (3/3/08)
Dad still has his season tickets to the Chicago Rush Games at the Allstate and I just love going to the games! What a blast it was last night!
The Rush dominated over the San Jose Sabercats winning 70-47! What a great game! I really enjoy Arena Football - it's so fast and you can see everything happening when you are at the game!
Our new QB! Go Bonner!
Introducing the players...
Kick off
We scored right away - second play of the game - GO RUSH!!!!
Me & Dad near the end of a great game!Thanks again for taking me Dad!
1 comment:
Hi Kelli,
I'm really glad that you like the game as much as I do, it was a lot of fun!! The pictures that you took really show what great seats we have to watch the game, those aren't even zoom pics.
Love you!
Daddy
Post a Comment