We hate the color! (11/12/07)
When I got home from work on Monday and the color was all dry we came to realize that we absolutely hate the color, LOL! This sucks so bad! Now I have to do more painting, LOL! I know poor me right! The first thing we tried was looking at possible colors to use as a glaze and do some color washing or something to blend the colors together.
These are the four glazes we tried, LOL! We took a tip from Brandie and use Kohl's boxes and paint the wall color on there and test the glazes that way. This way you aren't ruining the walls and making more work for yourself!
This is one of the ones we liked... now we hate that too!I think we are just going with a whole new color all together. We have to pick one fast too because Rob is coming soon to do the tiling and I want it done before the tile is down!
3 comments:
It looks like the color of Cookie Grandma's kitchen!
I watch HDTV a lot and they talk about paint color. For resale, earth tones are the best colors to pick and right now the sand and sage colors are in. Good Luck! -Cayla
Thanks Cayla - I think that is what we are leaning towards now too since the tiles are somewhat earthy for the floor.
Post a Comment