Shower & Floor Done (11/17/07)
Saturday Rob and Joey pulled a 13 hour day working to get the shower and floor done. Friday night the wet-saw broke so they had to get the back up on Sat. and get going to get it all done so Sunday we could grout! 

Here's the shower - finished all but the bull nose and shelves
It took a bit to figure out the design we wanted for the floor but once we figured it out the guys flew through it and had it done in no-time. It looks so good I can't wait for it to be grouted!!!
Here's another shot of the floor!
I just love the way it turned out!
It took a bit to figure out the design we wanted for the floor but once we figured it out the guys flew through it and had it done in no-time. It looks so good I can't wait for it to be grouted!!!
Here's another shot of the floor!
I just love the way it turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment