Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bathroom Remodel (10/29/07)

Well Joey got laid off last week so to keep from going crazy he's decided to demo the upstairs bathroom! As much as I want it done it's going to be interesting without a shower! I plan to shower at work! Thanks Phil!
These are all of the before pictures!

Do you like the nice hole we have in the floor? This was from when we first moved in - we had to put the hole in to replace all the plumbing since we didn't have running water when we moved in.

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to flip this once I had it loaded... it's just the stupid cabinet we used to have in the bathroom!

Stupid ugly shower and sink Ugliest bathroom ever! Pink walls and green tile - Yuck! So glad we are ripping this all down!
There were so many cracks in the ceiling!
And ugly tile! After Joey took out the sink!
Joey starting to demo!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I cant wait to see when you are all done!! I didnt realize you were doing the bathroom all ready!! Ahh to have a handy man!! :-)