Saturday, September 15, 2007

Power Parachute (September 12, 2007)

For a wedding present MoOllie got me a ride on Aaron Otti's Power Parachute and it ROCKED! Thanks Mollie for being such a great MOH and knowing me so well!!!
LOVE U!
I'm ready! Take me up!!Taking off and loving every minute of it! The Otti Farm
Doing a fly by - You can see Mollie in the pink up there if you look for her!

Me taking pic's of myself while we are flying!
Then I figured out that I could take pic's of myself in his helmet!
Another helmet shot!
IL Flatlands!
Nice sunset flight!
I love this one!
She needed a little help with her helmet, LOL!
Thanks Heather for your help!
The "flying machine"
Mollie strapping in to go!
I think this shot is so cool!
Coming by - or landing - I don't really know!
Take off
Thanks again to everyone who made this experience possible!!!! Papa Pip, Mollie & Aaron!!
I loved it!


No comments: