Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Durty Nellie's (September 22, 2007)

Since Johnny & Pete's Birthdays are around the same time we all went out to celebrate! We all took the train to Durty Nellie's in Palatine to see Modern Day Romeos perform!
What a blast! I love this band!

Joey getting in a nap before we go out again!
Everyone walking to the train station
We pounded down 5 bottles of Apple Pie shots to try to save us some $$ at the bar!
Great shots Sarah - Thanks for making them!
Everyone trying to get off the train!
Dusty & Nina
Schnell & Blair
Shelia watching the band perform!
Joey & Dusty holding Johnny up!
Joey saying cheers to the camera since he's double fisting it!
MDR! Lead singer is tight rolling his jeans since the 80's spoof is coming up!
I couldn't see so I climbed up on a chair to get a better look!
Me & Lynette
I know how much Schnell likes to have his picture taken so I was sure to get some, LOL!
Mollie & Blair
Birthday Boy Pete with Sarah & Lynette
CHEERS!! Almost time to get on the train!
On the way home...



Below is MDR performing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a crazy night!!!