Thursday, July 13, 2006

What Fat Cats look like when they are shaved :-)



Ok Andy, as promised here's the pictures of Grizzly

Grizzly had big balls of hair on her butt/back and we couldn't get them out with a brush so we had to get her shaved. I can't help but laugh when I see her. She is so soft it's like petting a velvet kitty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli!!!!

My dad sent me the link to your site, it is so cute. I like your fat cats. I'll see you soon.

Duchess Of Austin said...

If it makes you feel any better, I had a long haired cat that the same thing happened to. Fortunately, you'll only have to do this once.

According to the vet, they (long haired cats) have their undercoat grow in fully at about 2 years and that's usually when they get the dreads.

Once the undercoat grows in they're good to go. Great looking Tortie. I have the short haired kind.

Anonymous said...

How funny