Happy Bday Neal & Angie - White Sox Game (8/8/08)
A few months back Angie arranged for a day of fun for everyone! There were about 25 of us who went to a White Sox vs. Red Sox game and for about 2 hours before the game we were down in the patio section eating and drinking all we could until time ran out. It was really cool to be this close to the field and the players! What a great time!
We were there to celebrate Neal & Angie's 30th Birthdays! It was a blast!
Our view from the patio during warm ups
E-RIN and Joey
Part of the whole crew
Two beauties! (Angie & Erin for anyone who doesn't know)
The Birthday Peoples!
Shelia & Melissa looking beautiful!
Coco-Crisp
Dan loves giving the thumbs up to the camera!
Neal
The Red Sox Bullpen - they were directly below us! We had great seats!
Sheila, Mollie & Melissa
Neal, Me, Angie & Sarah
I love Dan's face in this one!
Erin & Angie!
The game
Lots of people - I think they are watching fireworks
Me, Mollie, and her arm, LOL!
The fireworks show!
Mollie trying to get Pete to be in a picture since he always avoids them
Me & My Man!
Dan & Chris approving of something
Pictures by the field time!
Joey & I with the Birthday Boy & Girl
The Rizzo's
Neal & Angie squatting, LOL!
Sarah & Joey taking a self portrait!
Neal & Carlton Fisk hanging out!
Ryan kicking some statue in the balls, LOL!
Sarah posing with Carlton Fisk, LOL!
Joey showing us the rust mark on his hat from the "I-Beam incident" in the beginning of the night.
Waiting in the longest line I've ever seen for the "L"
Ryan sleeping on the train
Joey and his I-Beam... this is how his night started. We were walking down from the parking garage and under the beam when all the sudden Joey was down on the ground. He's got a nice battle wound on his head but is ok. It was right by his scar so I was freaked for a while - Thanks to Beth for being prepared with Ibuprofen, you surely saved his night! Since he was feeling better at the end of the night this is him showing us what happened...
"I was walking under the beam"
"Then I was on my ass" LOL! It was a great time!
1 comment:
Hey dumbass what is ruse????? Or is that just how you say rust? Love Ya Dork! Love me
Post a Comment