Friday, June 13, 2008

Kitchen (mostly) COMPLETE!

My apologies for not posting this sooner but it's been so nice having a kitchen I've had no time to take pictures, LOL!
We finally have stuff in the cabinets too... I am no longer running to the basement when I need something and it's SO NICE!
I LOVE my new sink! The cutting board came with it and it's AWESOME! Even has a strainer basket on it! I love everything about this room!
We still have some finishing touches to do (bathroom door, trim on windows and doors, toe kick installation, cover the plumbing chase) but I could care less - I can cook in one room AND, get this, I can do my dishes at MY OWN HOUSE! How cool is that!?!?!
We are still waiting on the counter top for this cabinet but the bread board Grandma Wingate gave me fits perfect over the drawer cabinet so it's a great top for now!
Here's a shot of the counter top up close!
Thanks to all who helped get this project done!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!-cayla