Thursday, May 15, 2008

Horseback Riding with Tina (5/13/08)

Tina Wang is in the US visiting from China for work! It's been great getting to know her and on Tuesday we got to have our own adventure! We started off going Horseback Riding at Fantasy Hills Farm in Delevan, WI! I highly recommend that place to anyone who wants a trail ride - way better than any other stable/farm/ranch I've ever been riding at! You get to go through the woods and even run the horses in you are comfortable doing it!
Tina all geared up to go riding!
Mounting her horse
Tina and her horse GeorgeMe & Drifter - she was a great horse!
Getting started on the ride
After we were done with the main ride we went back out for a quick run! It was so awesome! I can't wait to get back there again later this summer!
After riding we went to Lake Geneva for lunch at Popeye's, took a walk on the beach, and then did some shopping!
It was great getting to know you more Tina, I'm glad we had the opportunity to spend time together! Thanks Phil for the day of FUN out of the office!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina will always remember your special day! Great going Kelli!!!