Monday, December 03, 2007

Bears Game (11/25/07)

Neal & Angie got tickets to the Bears vs. Bronco's Game after Thanksgiving and asked us to join them! I'm so happy we did! What a blast!

Before the game we did some tailgating with the rest of the Bear fans willing to freeze for a good meal before we went in for the game!
Joey & Neal getting primed in the parking lot!
Lynette was nice enough to let her car be the table since nobody brought one!
Chef Neal cooking up the grub! Do you like the ghetto style set up we have? I really don't recommend a hot grill on a plastic laundry basket but hey; it worked!

Angie trying to stay warm before we really get bundled up for the game!
Some dorks I know!

They had two Eagle's flying around the stadium while the National Anthem was sang and it was so cool to watch! If you look he's on the lower part of the "G" in Chicago in this picture.
Here's the Eagle going back to it's handler! What a sight!
Bears Coming out of the tunnel!
Jumbo-Tron!
We all got free scarfs! Thank goodness too or I think everyone would have been a bit colder!
We were layered pretty good though!
The 4 of us!
Some action on the field!
Sarah & Lynette were three sections over and about another 27 rows up so when people started leaving during the 4th quarter we had them come sit over by us. I guess they were surrounded by Bronco fans (YUCK) so it was better by us anyway. We all got to see the win together!
I think this is my husband all bundled up in here!
GO BEARS!
The mob leaving the stadium
On the bus... the WRONG Bus Thank you Neal!!! LOL! Thankfully the driver ROCKED and drove us to where we needed to be even though she could have made us walk or go back to the stadium to get on the right bus, LOL! She saved the night!

Thanks again Neal & Angie - We had a great time!!!

No comments: