NEW STOVE (October 21, 2007)
For anyone who didn't already know we have not had a stove for WEEKS! 7 Weeks to be exact. When we got home from the Honeymoon and turned on the oven the whole kitchen smelled like gas - Sarah even smelled it sometimes when she was just walking through the kitchen. NOT GOOD! So we got a new one b/c the old one was nasty!!! It was time - we would need one when we re-do the kitchen anyway.

SO - After help from Grandma & Grandpa Balsamo we got a great deal on this stove and I LOVE IT! I even had the dog treats ready to bake when they arrived with the stove, LOL! The second they left I turned it on and started baking. We had fresh dog treats, cake, frozen pizza for lunch, and spaghetti for dinner! I love my new stove!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment