Saturday was a fun day for everyone! My Mom took more (and better) pictures than I did but here are a few fun ones for you to see now!
.JPG)
Cute Cake!
.JPG)
I just had to test it to make sure it would be good!
.JPG)
Baby G! Not so much a baby anymore!
.JPG)
Me & Brie-Lee. I just love this picture!
.JPG)
Darn it Cayla, we should have stayed in the sun, you can barely see us!
.JPG)
J-Bug eating a cinnamon sugar chip!
.JPG)
M snuggling with G-ma
.JPG)
J kept running away during present time! Apparently there were more important things for her to be doing, LOL!
.JPG)
Eddie & John brought out the big gift from Mom & Dad
.JPG)
The Cadillac Escalade power wheels toy! It was so dangerous, LOL!
.JPG)
You can even talk on a loud speaker!
.JPG)
They almost ran over everyone there. They had no clue how to go straight & Johnny forgot to put the screw in to make it be only slow, LOL!
1 comment:
I'm glad I don't eat cake
LOL
-BRO
Post a Comment