Monday, November 06, 2006

Our Crazy Puppy



In an attempt to guage Scarlet's craziness while alone we made a few attempts.

Attempt #1 The first one was Monday (10/30) and she was alone for about 45 minutes or so while I went to dance class and Joey was on his way home from school. When Joe walked in he said there was something that looked like salt scattered all over the dining room, living room, chair, couches, Scar's bed and even stuck to her and the cats. Turns out she got ahold of my blue travel pillow (much like a bean bag but smaller and really squichy). She bit a hole smaller than a dime and carried it around with her... what a mess. Attempt #1 = FAILURE!!!

Attempt #2 was on Tuesday when I went to work. She was a perfect angel all day. She was alone for 1 1/2 hours the first part of the day, then for 3 hours the next with NO problems.

Attempt #3 (the final attempt)... Scarlet was left alone while I went to work. I got a call from Mollie who stopped in to use the phone and she said "well I wasn't even going to call you but I think there is something here you would want to know about"... Scarlet opened the closet door by the front door, grabbed a 5lb bag of grass seed and did what you see in the picture. It was 3 vacuum loads full, tons of sweeping and we were still stepping on grass seed. This lil' devil had it everywhere. I think we will be finding grass seed and small styraphome balls for the rest of our lives.


Needless to say Scarlet will continue to be a crated dog for quite some time, LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you shouldnt crate her just look at her little face